We've been closed for half a year, but we are open again at last! However, there are some rules and guidelines to follow:
1. The first and probably most important guideline: If you are not feeling well, have a cold, or have a fever, stay home!
2. Wearing a mouth mask in Rialto De Pijp is no longer mandatory. However, for screenings in Rialto VU at De Boelelaan 1111 a face mask is mandatory until you take a seat in the auditorium.
3. As of Saturday 25 September, the government decided that you need a Corona certificate in order to visit Rialto. With this proof, you'll be able to demonstrate that you have been vaccinated against Corona, have tested negative for Corona, or have recently recovered from Corona. Read more about the Corona certifcate here.
4. Buy your ticket online. The 10x8 Saver Ticket is valid, as usual. Anyone who has made a reservation with a 10x8 Saver Ticket or a Cineville pass still has to stop by the box office to validate the ticket.
5. As of Saturday 25 September, it is no longer mandatory to follow the 1.5 meter rule. You can select your seat yourself. In order to still want to take some distance, Rialto has decided to limit a maximum of 80% of the hall capacity until further notice for the matinee screenings from Monday to Friday between 12:00 and 16:30, in order to have enough space to take a little more distance.
6. Follow the directions of the Rialto staff. Don't get angry, just stay friendly and understanding - both towards the Rialto staff and towards your fellow movie goers.
Any questions? Send a mail to email@example.com.