Rialto is open, but the virus hasn't been beaten yet. So in the "new normal" visiting the cinema will be a bit different than before, with new rules and regulations that we – and you as a visitor – must follow. What does this mean in practice?
1. The first and probably most important guideline: If you are not feeling well, have a cold, or have a fever, stay home!
2. Wearing a mouth mask in Rialto is mandatory - upon entering, on the way to the screening room and also when leaving the theatre. Once you have taken a seat in the room, you can take it off.
3. Buy your ticket online. The 10x8 Saver Ticket is valid, as usual. Anyone who has made a reservation with a 10x8 Saver Ticket or a Cineville pass still has to stop by the box office to validate the ticket.
4. The bar is closed.
5. Always observe the 1.5 meter rule. If you come together with someone, you can sit next to him or her.
6. Follow the directions of the Rialto staff. Don't get angry, just stay friendly and understanding - both towards the Rialto staff and towards your fellow movie goers.
Any questions? Send a mail to email@example.com.