Are you a film buff? Do you enjoy sharing your love for movies with others? Do you dream to go to the Venice Film Festival? 27 TIMES CINEMA will make your dream come true!
27 TIMES CINEMA invites 27 young European filmgoers (one participant per memberstate of the European Union) to attend the 2021 Venice Film Festival as Jury Membersof the Giornate degli Autori selection.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE ?
• Film lovers aged between 18 and 25
• With excellent English skills (reading, written andspoken)
• Good ability to write articles and blogs
• Active on Socials (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,Youtube, Snapchat)
• With skills in podcasting, blogging, videoediting, photographing or any othercommunication tools
HOW TO APPLY ?
• Do and send a video in which you explain whatdo you love in cinema. Start the video saying“Cinema for me is…”
Make it fun and original !
- Shoot it in English
- In high resolution (Full HD: 1920x1080 px) and withan excellent audio recording
- Duration: 30 seconds
- The video should contain the following information :Name and country of origin.
Also fill out this form in English and download the PDF.
Send your video and the form to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 8, 2021.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU'RE THE LUCKY ONE ?
You win a flight ticket to Venice and get free accommodation in the Lido where the festival takes place.
You’ll be offered a free festival accreditation (and priority access to the Giornate degli Autoriscreenings).
IMPORTANT: You should commit yourself to :
• Be present in Venice before the start of the festival, from Tuesday 31th August to Sunday12th September 2021 (festival dates: 1-11 September),
• Be a jury member for the films competing for Giornate degli Autori.
• Take part in round-table discussions, masterclasses and workshops focused on improvingyour communication skills as influencer to be actively involved in raising awareness of the LUXAudience Award in the future.
• Contribute to Europa Cinemas website and social networks,
• Promote and spread the word about the new LUX Audience Award after the festival usingthe skills learned in Venice,
• Attend and help organise events in the frame of the LUX Audience Award (mainly January-May of the following year),
• Be available to participate in the LUX Selection panel 2022 (1-2 days between June-September).
For more information, see the website by Europa Cinemas.