Are you a film buff? Do you like to share your love for film with others? And do you dream of going to the Venice Film Festival? That dream can become reality. 27 TIMES CINEMA offers 27 young European film lovers – one participant per EU country – the chance to participate as a jury member in the Venice Film Festival at the Giornate degli Autori selection. You get the chance to be there on behalf of Rialto!
You can participate if you're:
- A regular moviegoers, passionate about cinema, aged between 18 - 25 years
- A good communicator in English (reading, written andspoken);
- Active on social media (Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube);
- Skilled in writing blogs and articles;
- A creator within the field of podcasts, blogs, vlogs, video edits, photography or any other communication skill?
Then you have a chance to visit the film festival as an ambassador!
How to participate?
- Create a creative and original video of yourself explaining what Europe means to you. Start the video with the sentence "Europe for me is…".
- The video must be in English, and must contain at least your name and country of origin
- Make the video in high resolution (Full HD: 1920x1080), with a maximum duration of 30 seconds.
- Fill out this form in English and download the PDF.
Send us your video and the form before 27 March 2023 via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will select three candidates from all submissions and nominate them to 27 TIMES CINEMA. They then choose one person per country as ambassador from all submissions.
What if you're the lucky one?
Then a plane ticket and accommodation will be arranged for you, and you will go to the film festival! Important: make sure you are available from August 29 to September 10, 2023 to go to the festival and participate actively as a jury member. This means watching film screenings, attending masterclasses and workshops, and committing yourself after the festival to promote 27 TIMES CINEMA and the LUX Audience Award.
Check out the website of Europa Cinema for more information.