Rialto embraces innovation and therefor wants to offer new, not yet discovered talent a chance to present their films. Are you such a talent, do you make films, video clips, commercials, or similar? And would you like to see your own film on the big screen? Submit your work to Rialto for Short, a programme that enables beginners, film amateurs and film students to show their work to an audience as well as to film professionals.
How does it work?
- A month before the event date you sent in your film for the coming edition. All genres of film are welcome.
- A jury of filmprofessionals, amongst whom director Hesdy Lonwijk, Jeltje Hillen (Cinecrowd/Buddy Film) and Valerie Jane (SmartZwart/Shortcutz) select the films for the evening;
- On the screening night, always on Tuesdays at 19:30, the audience as well as the jury and invited special guest decide the winner of the evening;
Conditions of submissions:
- Film does not extent 20 minutes
- If the film is not English or Dutch spoken, then submit with English or Dutch subtitles
- Film is produced between 2018-2020
- You can submit the film through a Vimeo- or Youtube link
- You, or a crewmember is present during the screening event to answer questions about the film
You can submit your film by pressing the yellow button above.
Still have questions? You can mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org