Rialto embraces innovation and therefor wants to offer new, not yet discovered talent a chance to present their films. Are you such a talent, do you make films, video clips, commercials, or similar? And would you like to see your own film on the big screen? Submit your work to Rialto For Short, a programme that enables beginners, film amateurs and film students to show their work to an audience as well as to film professionals.
How does it work?
- A month before the event date you sent in your film for the coming edition. All genres of film are welcome.
- A jury of filmprofessionals, amongst whom director Hesdy Lonwijk, Jeltje Hillen (Cinecrowd/Buddy Film) and Valerie Jane (SmartZwart/Shortcutz) select the films for the evening;
- On the screening night, always on Tuesdays at 19:30, the audience as well as the jury and invited special guest decide the winner of the evening;
- After the 3d edition in June 2020 the jury chooses an overall winner , which will be anounced directly after the film screening.
Conditions of submissions:
- Film does not extent 20 minutes
- If the film is not English or Dutch spoken, then submit with English or Dutch subtitles
- Film is produced between 2018-2020
- You can submit the film through a Vimeo- or Youtube link
- You, or a crewmember is present during the screening event to answer questions about the film
You can submit your film through this link.
Still have questions? You can mail to: email@example.com